Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Pikachu

pikachu, u looks so so cute in this picture!

Full of Love and look so shy!

i put this pic as my facebook profile picture as well...coz 

"The writer of Pokemon, Takeshi Shudo, passed away at 4:03 AM JST 

on 29th October at the age of 61. 

Change your display pictures to a Pokemon to show your respect....."

this is what my friend told me and i am really curious 

about why so many people puting 

PIKACHU 

as their profile picture recently...

no wonder! haha...

 In the end, i reply my friend: "huh...wan mie???pikachu wo...hahha..

so hard for me to do decision to putting pikachu as my wallpaper!!!!

but, few minutes pass...

i reply again, "i will search it and choose the one I like the most 

and put it "a while" to show my respect."



end
-- xoxo --




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...