Friday, August 27, 2010

Meaningful day

Today i woke up early in the morning...around 7.30 am.
cause need to took something from people. I thought is at 7.45am.
but when i checked the message again, it should be meet at 8.45am. I was so blur.
I also wake and doing preparation coz wan to back hometown later.
After few minutes, my boss told me that he will not going to SP.
means that i will not going back so early ad...


When 8.45 am reached. i thought the people din't come and cancel again ad...

*what happen o, y all cancel de? but that time i din't think like that...*
The minutes i want to sms, he calling me...said that he will reached soon!
wow...i was like act faster and went down. **dun wan to be late


Again, things happen...that was my keys~~

I can't found it when i prepared to went out.
this make me late ad...Arrrggghhh!
In the end, it fall down under my table there.
Then i grabed it and quickly fly out!!


We went breakfast then...having my lovely keow teow soup!!!

yum yum! satisfy with that as my breakfast!
And i do learning from him too...
In the chatting we realize that people nowadays scared to change and challenge, and don't have a good time management and habits.


Queensbay'ing after breakfast...

exercised and do learning again...
Going to BORDER read magazine~~
I like the environment...next time when exam, wan to go out must go there!
Then before leaved there, i met sook wei, pui cheng and lai kuen!
But i was so embarrassed that let my friend waiting me, so i also just said hi to them and can't talk much...sorry yea, gals...


What is the next? I drove his car! Omg...long time i din't drive ad!

Thx for believing me and let me try! On the way back, suddenly decided went to eat durian!
It became my lunch pula...very full after ate it. the place not bad, i walk around there to visit the animals...hehhe...


Wow...what a morning journey for me...All need to thx u him ad...^^

such a morning can did so many and tried so many things...


Really a good day to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...