Sunday, August 29, 2010

Great weekend

Saturday i backed early in the morning with my sleepy mood and face...
But when reached to there, i get my breakfast (hu tao mihun) ...^^
after that safely back to my home sweet home...chit- chat a while with family then doing my stuff ad... after few hours felt really tired! So i just get my naps..
at noon sure i din forget to met my fren up. Had my great lunch at Sunway Carnival!
between, i had learn the investment thgs from him. at least i knew a bit...k...hahha...and i knew that we had a big dream to achieve...we not the group just want a normal life...we want to achieved more than that...cause of our grew up environment since we small...jia yuh yea...fren! u can do it, n same to me!

On the way backed, i met another friend came from penang! We had the dinner at Sp...thanks to my friend cause so "wu sim"  met me up at my hometown...haha...
wish he won the competition la... =)

.....continue...another friend met me up before he going to Hong Kong on the next day...we had a nice chats. he also very wu sim wu sim!!! 

All my friends! u all had brighten up my life! Thanks so much...i felt so proud to knowing all of you! And i also wish that you all feeling proud to know me! hahah...jia yuh together in our challenge's life all the times. 

SEE u at the TOP!

19:14 Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...