Saturday, April 2, 2011

❀ ✿ ❁ SOM Prom → A Romance Nite In Paris 2011 ❀ ✿ ❁

Finally, i decided to attend SOM Prom night. A great moment that I had with all my friends there. All are in a well dress and look really attractive! This year theme is Romance in Paris! Just a romance night with all the coursemates.


We tooking many pictures during the Prom. Really excited

 
Happy that we still can make it to attending together! 


Thanks yueh shin took this picture for me yea...
I wanna give this LOVE to the people I loved around!

I am so SHY le....hehe...


We went to Straits Quay after prom.


The last destination was Coffee Island.
 We had fun and joy there...
Four siao po! 
I no eyes see...
haha...

Second round is coming soon right?

For more pictures...can click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...