Saturday, April 16, 2011

Have a nice day from this second!

Six something reached McD met up with a leng lui and a leng zai...muaahhhahaha...



Although not much time we gather, it is better than none right.. enjoy the time with you all...Luckily not forget to take some picture before i go for my next station. :p


Both of you huh...always said i am good in capture in a right angle...
may be i am already used to it la....

Next station is having movie with my colleague..^^
We watching "SOURCE CODE".


Not bad la...haha...actually i am blur geh...but after Roxas explaining to me, i am more understand what the story of the movie.

Finish enjoying my day after few days work. Is time to prepare my mood to continue!!! 
I am sure can achieved what i wish to! 
Always GO FOR MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...